Social Media Internship Opportunities
Our goal is to give you opportunities to learn and grow as pre-professionals. You should come away from our internship with relevant soft skills and technical skills that will propel you forward in your future professional journey.
Previous study abroad or international travel experience could be helpful for you, but it is not required. To honor your time and your effort, these positions are paid.
Creative Content Intern
- Responsible for photos, videos, covering live events
- Preference will be given to students who have multi-modal media experience including photography and videography
- Ideal for a journalism student (but not limited to this program)
Copy & Content Execution Intern
- Responsible for writing copy
- Responsible for creating an executing a monthly content plan
- Responsible for planning content into online scheduler
- Ideal for a marketing or public relations student (but not limited to this program)
These positions work with accounts for Education Abroad (@ecuabroad) and International Student Recruitment/Admissions (@ecuglobal). These positions are co-supervised by Erin Taylor, Education Abroad Coordinator, and Cathy Knudson, Director for International Enrollment & Engagement.
Application deadline: July 20, 2023