Established in December 2018, the Bermuda College partnership encompasses four subject areas:
Students who study in subjects outside these areas are still welcome to apply to transfer to ECU. Their courses will be evaluated on a individual basis.
Complete the online application
Submit the $75.00 non-refundable application fee
Please select one of the following:
First Year University Student/Freshman
Less than 24 hours of completed college-level course work
- Official academic records from all secondary schools attended
- These records must be sent directly from the school or an official school representative.
College or University Transfer Students
24 or more hours of completed university-level course work
- All official third-level transcripts
- Transcripts from U.S. colleges or universities (if applicable)
- An official course-by-course evaluation of university-level courses taken outside the U.S. (if applicable).
- We accept evaluations from agencies that are members of NACES. Please also send copies of the documents submitted to the evaluation agency.
We are able to offer university course credit for:
Please note: placement credit cannot be used to meet transfer admissions criteria.
- We admit international undergraduate students for fall/autumn (August) and spring (January) entry terms.
- We do not have a strict application deadline.
- We encourage 100 days before the start of an entry term to allow adequate time for review, processing and enrollment steps if offered admission.
Students must have been offered admission to the university before being issued a Form I-20. Citizens of Bermuda are not required to have an interview for a student visa in advance. You can read more information on the agreement between Bermuda and the US here.